АудиторВакансия в ТекелиУниверситет Центральной Азии
Junior Internal Auditor
Department: Internal Audit
Reports to: Head of Internal Audit
Duty Station: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Deadline: 30 April 2021
Summary of Position and Key Responsibilities
Internal Audit helps UCA to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. Initially, the Junior Auditor will work closely with other auditors to learn methodologies and procedures, and to understand expectations. As competencies are developed the Junior Auditor will conduct activities independently based on direction and guidance provided by the Head of Internal Audit.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision and guidance of the Head of Internal Audit, the Junior Auditor will:
- Assist the Internal Audit team in various audit activities such as planning, risk assessments, evaluation, testing, and reporting;
- Be responsible for acquiring appropriate evidence and documenting work;
- Exercise care and responsibility with regard to the sensitivity and confidentiality of information;
- Demonstrate professionalism and adhere to the Institute of Internal Auditors Standards and Code of Ethics;
- Work collaboratively with other departments and functions within UCA;
- Self-learn and improve knowledge in relevant areas;
- Travel to and work within the Central Asian region where UCA operates;
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit on assigned projects as required.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or equivalent;
- 1 or 2 years of internal audit experience is preferable;
- Professional certification is an advantage;
- Outstanding English language skills;
- Must be able to think critically;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills;
- Excellent computer skills in using word, power point, and excel;
- Highly organized and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task to meet timelines;
- Ability to work in a variety of different cultural settings with culturally diverse
- Proficiency in Central Asian languages including Russian;
Preference will be given to candidates with previous related experience in Central Asia or the former Soviet Union. Candidates from the founding countries of UCA i.e Tajikistan, Kyrgyz Republic and Kazakhstan are encouraged to apply for the position.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April, 2021. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Junior Internal Auditor”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at: http://www.ucentralasia.org/About/CurrentVacancies